From April 26th to May 1st, we will be publicly proclaiming and declaring the Word of God over Loudoun County. This is a unified effort by the local community’s churches. Those of us who believe in the power of God’s Word are coming together outside of our church walls and publicly declaring our faith in God.
It is our desire to reveal to our community the powerful Word of God. The Bible’s transforming power is guaranteed. Jesus Christ set the example of how important the Word was to Him and should be to us. When tempted by Satan, Jesus quoted the Word, “Man does not live by bread alone; but by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God” (Matthew 4:4 and Deuteronomy 8:3).
Please pray with us as we celebrate our faith, proclaim the importance of the Bible to Loudoun’s past, present and future, and celebrate the religious freedom we enjoy in this nation.
- Pray that those who hear us may be exposed to the Word of God, perhaps even for the very first time.
- Pray for community transformation through the power of the Word of God.
- Pray for a unifying experience as the body of Christ comes together across denominations in this effort.
- Pray that the transforming power of the Word of God would be revealed in our community.
- Pray that the body of Christ would be encouraged by this experience.
- Pray that the Word of God would prepare our community for the National Day of Prayer.
- Pray as the Spirit of God leads you!